Are you addicted to heroin, opioids, or other drugs? Do you know someone who is?
The Town of Wallkill Police Department has started a program to help anyone addicted to narcotics.
If you or anyone you know needs help call us anytime, (845)692-6757, or visit the Town of Wallkill Police Department, 99 Tower Drive, Middletown, NY. We are here for you.
Anyone seeking help for addiction from the Town of Wallkill Police Department will be transported to an appropriate care facility where they will immediately get the care they need.
If you possess any drugs or drug paraphernalia we will dispose of them.
On Friday, December 5, 2014, at an 11:00 am media conference, the Town of Wallkill Police Department unveiled the Department’s Citizen’s Online Complaint Reporting System. The new system will provide citizens with the opportunity to report harassing phone calls; identity theft/fraud; lost property; petty theft; and vandalism, online from a personal computer or mobile device. The online system provides citizens with an alternative way of reporting the listed offenses. Citizens will continue to have the option of filing a report for these offenses by either having an officer respond to the scene or meeting with a police officer at the police station.
The mission of the Town of Wallkill Police Department is to protect life, property, public order and the rights of everyone in our community. Toward this end, it will undertake the following activities:
- Work alongside our community to identify and respond to ongoing crime and quality of life issues.
- Conduct ongoing planning, researching data of reported incidents, including crime and quality of life offenses, and developing, updating, and evaluating progress against strategies implemented to respond to these incidents.
- Work closely with all of our public service partners to develop strategies that are responsive to the needs of our community.
- Promote and encourage an environment which encourages constitutionally sound policing, including the adherence to high ethical standards.
- Continually review current technology to ensure the highest quality service is being provided to the public.