The mission of the Town of Wallkill Police Department is to protect life, property, public order and the rights of everyone in our community. Toward this end, it will undertake the following activities:
- Work alongside our community to identify and respond to ongoing crime and quality of life issues.
- Conduct ongoing planning, researching data of reported incidents, including crime and quality of life offenses, and developing, updating, and evaluating progress against strategies implemented to respond to these incidents.
- Work closely with all of our public service partners to develop strategies that are responsive to the needs of our community.
- Promote and encourage an environment which encourages constitutionally sound policing, including the adherence to high ethical standards.
- Continually review current technology to ensure the highest quality service is being provided to the public.